“Shades of Gray is very good. It was very well directed.”
– Jim Sheridan, Oscar-nominated writer/director of My Left Foot.
Image courtesy of Irish Film New York/Film Ireland
“Fiona is a working professional with a great understanding of the complexities of making a good film. She has the abilities to be a key member of any creative team.”
– Bruce A. Block, LA co-producer of Hollywood blockbuster What Women Want.
“Fiona Ashe has created in Shades of Gray a gem that reeks of the atmosphere of New York in the dead of night, a time when people die and others seek revenge.”
– Peter Sheridan, award-winning writer/director of Borstal Boy.
“While working in Dublin, I met Fiona Ashe and was immediately impressed with her background, experience and skills as well as the depth and importance of her projects. The Irish directors that I have worked with have a special passion for storytelling and filmmaking. Fiona Ashe is also dedicated to telling stories that matter, that will make a difference.”
– Mark W. Travis, Acting Coach on The Young Messiah; Author of The Film Director’s Bag of Tricks.
“Fiona is a rising star as a writer/director – one to watch”
– Edwina Forkin, award-winning producer of Sanctuary.
“It has been my pleasure to know Fiona Ashe in a professional capacity for the last few years. I can certainly vouch for her talent as a screenwriter and a director. I have no hesitation in labelling her a talent to watch and I look forward to the day when she wows us with her feature debut.”
– David Gleeson, award-winning writer/director of The Front Line, Cowboys & Angels.
“As an international multi-award winning writer supported solely through my efforts in the screen industry I am acutely aware that when my script or treatment lands on the desk of a funding body or investor it has but one shot. Therefore, to give it the best possible chance, I pass it through the filter of insightfulness, creativity and keen intelligence which is Fiona Ashe. Without reserve, I recommend her to any position where her formidable talents in script editing and analysis can be called upon.”
– Declan Cassidy, multi-award-winning writer/director, Whatever Turns You On.
To collaborate with acclaimed director, screenwriter and script editor Fiona Ashe on your project, click here to contact her.